Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sorry , If I allowed you to see MOMMY cry. (letter to my kids)

Working with you guys all day can be challenging and stressful. Imagine, you wake up with so much energy and loudness, you even wake up before the rooster crows, you even wake up before mommy goes to sleep. I know at your age all you want to do is to explore , to crawl , to walk , to climb , to run and to be by your own. Forgive me when I yell, forgive me when I'm mad. Forgive me when I stop you when you are just having fun. I hope you understand why mom wants you to behave, I just don't want you to be hurt when you roam around.
Although , I've now learned several great toddler-taming strategies still never did I envision how challenging raising 4 toddlers would be. I can't imagine, you are just 4, 3, 3 and 1 .
Yes, I am writing this because you made mommy cry for the first time and I am so sorry if I let you see that. It does not mean that I got tired of you all. It is just that , there are feelings that turning up in places that I wouldn't expect!
Maybe , I just can't keep the feeling inside. I had patience but I think I was not able to control of my emotions , I have stood my ground though; I don’t treat any of you differently. No one gets special privileges; no one gets away with something which the other may not as I love you all equally everyday.
I'll spare you from pain and heartaches for as long as time will allow me to.


 

6 comments:

  1. Hello Joan. This post reminded me of those days when my kids were still little. Just like you, there were days that I cannot help but cry due to a lot of tasks that never seem to end every day. Add to the fact that you are never even sure you were doing the right thing and at times you wish that they would all grow up so you can have enough time for yourself.

    I believe everyone who aspire to be better, even excellent in a chosen craft will succeed as long as one's heart is put into it. I can feel the honesty in your posts and that is the only thing that matters. In time you will learn how good you have become without even knowing it.

    I felt so humbled when I ready your post. Thank you for being inspired with what you read and for choosing to come back for more.

    Blessings !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by Sarah!
    well I guess all moms are on the same shoe kaya kahit di tayo magkakakilala e nakakarelate tayo sa isa't isa .

    I believe you sis, I know I can do this!! Thanks so much!
    I am looking forward for more online friends like you...

    `joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kumusta Joan,

    Thanks so much for following my website, I followed yours via GFC as well! You have a lovely family - your kids are so cute! There will always be trying days and challenges, but as a family with love everything will turn out fine, as you already know. You are doing all the right things, and your kids will benefit from it.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog and following! All the best and blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pleasure to follow you! Thanks for following me as well.

      Thanks! As a working mom, I am really having a hard time to cope up but I am learning and I am hoping that I am doing the right thing!

      Regards to your family!

      See you around

      Lovelots;
      Joan

      Delete
  4. Your kids are now 1, 3, 3 and 4? And this is just your first time to cry? You're my hero! I can't count how many times I have cried because of my 2yr old... And she's our only child for now!

    Very sweet letter :-)

    Spanish pinay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah right! That's my first time! Everyday parang may boxing sa bahay!!! You can just imagine how we're doing at home.. sa kakaisip pa lang mapapagod ka na..

      I am hoping to have a girl too..

      See you!

      Delete