Thursday, July 26, 2012

BC Blogger's Meme: 30 Things About Me

I just got my first newsletter from BC BLOGGERS, it is another week of MEME time for the community.  And everyone are encourage to join and write about: "Thirty Things About Me" which was hosted by Sanna

 I thought of the things that I want to share with you guys that even my own friends does not know. I got excited to jot them down although I am  hesitant at first because it may take 2 days before I can finish it. But to my surprise I was able to finish it in 30 mins.

And now I am writing my own BC Blogger MEME. Please check them out!



1.  I am a frustrated singer. Every body in the family can sing except for me. sigh.
2.  I don't smoke or drink. - I just hate the smell of it.
3. I am lucky that husband does not smoke or drink as well.
4.  I am a home body. - I seldom go out. Even when I was a teenager, I rather
sleep at home. 
5. And with that I can say that I love being alone.  - Being alone is my spare time for my self. 
6. I love to travel though  I was never given a chance to do it. - reason why I wanted to be #7 .
7. Ever gorgeous flight stewardess.
8. Snickers are to die for.
9. I love my mom to the Nth power. - She'll stay with me forever even if I already  have my own family . 
10.  We are all girls in the family:  -MY mom, me , Marie and Japs. Just the 4 of us! 
11. I feel sexy on heels.
12.  I am on delivery room almost every year in the past 4 years. LOL 
13. I don't use any kind of powder on my face. - I am not allergic to it but it is just that powder does not blend well there.
15. I am always on the lime light and yet I  have a stage freight. How's that?..
16. I love DIY things. - hopefully I can post my tutorials here soon.
17. Oil pastel is my best friend and abstract painting is my forte.
18. I am the eldest ( daughter , granddaughter , niece , cousin) on my mom's side.
19. I am a spoiler. - my boys can attest to that. I think every mom does.
20. Arrozcaldo is my comfort food. 
21. If Snooky Serna has blusang itim well I have my own black  lucky- charm  skirt. - I use it during interviews. And I am really well charmed!
22. I have tried jogging and dieting multiple times -  like 30 mins jog everyday and 1/2 cup rice every day but I failed. I quit after the 2nd day. I just so love the rice!
23. I once cried on my birthday because someone forgot it! 
24. I love surprises and unfortunately hubby does not know how to set one. tsktsk.
25. I am looking forward to meet "CANADA". - and will do the snow angel on Christmas Eve.
26. I am a late bloomer. It is just now that I am enjoying my life.  - Live LIFE to the FULLEST! And let's enjoy MOTHERHOOD!
27. I am not a writer but I really love to write. 
28. I am starting to like books and I am currently reading "Fifty Shades of Grey " by E. L. James
29. I am looking forward to see my life stable 5- 10 years from now.
30. I am a new blogger. -Looking forward to meet circle of friends here. And I want you to be my friend! Yes, YOU! Linked me up and I'll follow.

That's it! Can we make it 100 Things About Me next time? LOL.. Enjoy!


Lovelots;
Joan
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Joan! Thank you for the follow! Im following you back now. I hope you meet Canada and hope to meet you when you do. We are so alike in many ways:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure is mine Sanna! I hope by that time , we still know each other! :)

      Really? That's good to know!

      Lovelots;

      Joan

      Delete
  2. Wow snow angel on xmas eve! Unfortunately, can't do that in Aussie cause their xmas season is summer.

    Welcome to blogging and that was an enjoyable read. :)

    Btw, my list is up you might want to read it some time here http://memoirsofasassygirl.blogspot.com/2012/07/bc-bloggers-meme-30-things-about-me.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by Jenn! I will surely check on yours. Ill let you know.

      Lovelots;

      Joan

      Delete
  3. Im so glad ur having the best relationship with ur mom, lucky you:))
    Welcome to the blogging world, the kids looks so adorable:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sherene! Will check on yours as well!

      Thanks for visiting!

      Lovelots;
      Joan

      Delete