Friday, July 20, 2012

I am really missing you beb

Have you ever felt alone and lonely when your better-half is not around? Well,  I am a first timer for this.
After more than 6 years of being together , this has been the very first time that my beb has to go out of town with out me. The very first time that he will not sleep beside me. The very first time that I will not see his face in the morning when I wake up. He has to finish his seminar and On the Job training for 4 days. That would be 4 freaking days with out him . I am teary-eyed as I send him to the bus station earlier today . I did not expect to be too emotional for this simple thing. First of all , this is a work related trip. Second to that , it will just be for 4 days. But I don't care.. I can't explain the feeling  that I have here in my heart. I don't want to let him go!, not with out me! We cuddle for 30 mins while waiting for the bus to arrive. He never let go of my hand. I can feel that he feels the same way too. Never ending hugs and kisses until  the bus arrives. I watch him enter the bus as he waves his hand and says ILOVEYOU. I replied and I whispered  ILOVEYOU TOO as I turned my back away from the bus.  I took the jeepney headed opposite direction , I have to leave the place first as I hate to see him go. This is just the first night with out him and it feels like forever already. I wish Tuesday would come easily so I can hug and kiss him again. I am really missing you beb.

3 comments:

  1. oh boy you're man's lucky you're so romantic!

    THANKS for following my blog in GFC, I followed you back I'm # 4. See yah around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he deserves all the love sis! I am just so lucky too for having him.

      Big THANKS too! Yeah!.. see you around!

      Lovelots;

      Joan

      Delete
    2. btw, i add your 3 blog sites on my roll! hope you could add mine on your list too!

      Lovelots;
      Joan

      Delete