Monday, July 16, 2012

Vaseline Shampoo: The Only Hair Care Secret For my Kids' Beautiful And Healthy

Like me, a lot of  people just do pay attention to their child’s hair. I've always been asked of what has been my "trade secret" as to why my kids have beautiful, soft, shiny and healthy hair. Also, I've been asked multiple times about hare care tips. Well, I don't have any specific ritual or style to follow, not even an extra trip to the salon!

The only thing that I always suggest is that : find a shampoo or a conditioner that works for you. Vaseline Shampoo worked well for my kids and it will always be my favorite shampoo for them. This has been their everyday shampoo right after they turned 1 year old. I have tried different variants before, but nothing works well than Vaseline Natural 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner ( anti-dandruff and itch relief). It gives extra shine and strength on my kids black and manageable hair. Aside from that, the smell stays in place. Even after long hours under the sun, my boys' hair still smells fresh and nice( hindi amoy maasim/ or amoy araw).
I got used with using the sachet. I am using the 4 in 1 sachet which I think is more ideal as you can estimate the amount of shampoo to be consumed.
 
Vaseline Shampoo has been a leading innovator in the Philippine Hair Care market. It was launched in 2000 with a single variant called Vaseline Amino Collagen Shampoo and was a hugely successful campaign. 

RATING: 5 

Check out my kids' hair growth per year
 
IN 2010
Clian in Nov 2010
Cade and Cale in Nov 2010


 IN MARCH 2011

Cade and Cale in 2011
IN NOVEMBER 2011




IN MARCH 2012

Cade

Cale

Clian in POLO

Clian


10 comments:

  1. Your kids are so adorable:) Maybe I try that shampoo pag uwi ko PInas:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Joy! And thanks for the compliment!

      See you around!

      hugs---

      Delete
    2. I followed you through GFC and have added you to my blog roll!Hope you can add me too! Thanks


      joan

      Delete
  2. Adorable kids! And their hair looks healthy, indeed. Anyway, thanks for the visit. Sure, I'll add your blog on my roll but please give me until tomorrow, am only using CP now, it's kinda hard editing page using this. Thanks again and see you around. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sis!!! sure no pressure!! See you around!!

      lovelots;

      Joan

      Delete
  3. They're cutie...Love their smiles and posed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks darling! I just so love them!!!


      lovelots;

      Joan

      Delete
  4. wow!! your kids have a shiny hair :) pang vaseline commercial ! :)

    The Girl with the Muji Hat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! oo nga.. san ba pede mag apply? Thanks!!!
      Hope you can join the link up!Tia

      Delete
  5. Gusto mo ba ng online work?
    Earn while you enjoy time with your Family & Lovedones!
    Email me: tirada_uno_23@yahoo.com / tiradauno@gmail.com / n.helphelphelp@gmail.com
    Contact Number: 09465046302
    For more details, kindly visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com/

    ReplyDelete