Thursday, August 9, 2012

Inside the Mind of a Toddler 1

Convo with Clian while sitting on the couch:
Mommy: Beb, this area is what we call LIVING room. It is where we gather and watch TV.
Clian: OK mom.
Mommy: When we say BATHroom, that's were we take a bath.
Clian: OK mom.
Mommy: The BEDroom is where you can see our bed ofcourse.
Mommy: The DINING room , has the table where we dine while the KITCHEN is where we cook.
Clian: OK mom ( sabay walked away, nabored siguro)
----AFTER 15 mins----
Clian( running before me) : Mommy? ( while pulling down my shirt to get my attention)
Mommy: Yes, beb?
Clian: We gather and have TV in the bedroom , what do you call it then?
Mommy: HMMMMM... Nasambit ko na lang: GREAT THINKING ANAK! :)
Life with  toddlers can be easier if you learn to see the world through their eyes.

2 comments:

  1. A lot can also be learn once you see the world in the yes of a child. I know you are very busy but I hope you have time to visit my blog as I just nominated you for the Liebster Award. I believe you still know how to get there ?

    Have a blessed day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow that was so nice Sarah! Thank you very much! I will definitely check on it!! :)AS IN NOW na..

      God Bless!

      Delete