Thursday, September 27, 2012

BC Blogger's Meme: Why I love being a MOM?

family day = icecream day
It has been a while since the last time I write about a MEME for BC Bloggers as I am quite busy with work. But I saw that  another meme is up and is written by Working MAMA.
 
There are really certain things ( topics to be exact) , that can't stop me from writing. Not even on my busiest day.  Yes, and I just love talking boastingly  about being a MOM. So , Why do I love being a MOM?
 
Motherhood created a  major life experiences for me. God is really good for putting me to this special test. A test that is so hard and yet I am enjoying every part of it.
 
I am  maybe a new mother of four but I make sure that I cherish every moment as it goes by way to quick. I just don't want to get through each day -- but really enjoy each day -- because before I knew it these adorable little kids of mine will be all grown up.
 
Some say that I am on a difficult stage now as I have four tots at the same time. Yes, maybe , as my open letter can attest to that . Imagine the life scenario of setting up a small group of toddlers!?! Oh dear!....restless and uneasy as they may say. But don't get me wrong 'cause I don't have regrets after all.
 
Being a mom taught me that I am being loved, wanted and appreciated.
I just so love my boys so dearly..they simple bring out the best in me. Whenever I feel good or hurt , they are always quick in giving me a hug , a kiss and an "ILOVEYOU". 
A priceless feeling that you know their little mind says you are their wonderwoman!
 
Life just feels like it has more substance now. Now that I am a MOTHER.
A life that is too good to describe as "MAGICAL".
 
Have you had this  magical feeling as well? Share your thoughts ladies!
 
Lovelots;
 
Joan

8 comments:

  1. Being a mom is the most rewarding job :) Cheers to all the Ulirang Ina like you! New follower in GFC #19

    ReplyDelete
  2. Join my blog giveaway!:)

    http://www.swirlsandscribbles.com/2012/10/blog-giveaway-swirls-and-scribbles-x.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joan! I'm finally back with blogging. The last few weeks were sooooo hectic.

    Being a mom is a special privilege to feel important despite our faults... I admire your being mom to 4 toddlers and BOYS too! How do you that? hehe. I just have to ask cause my 2 little girls could sometimes get on my nerves... As in. But like you, they're the love of my life too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. God! a mother of four young boys! I can not imagine! I have one boy only and it drives me crazy when he's between 2-4 yrs old!

    Btw, here's an award to one versatile mom like you ;)
    http://www.theluckyblog.info/2012/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! new follower!

    you are really a wonderwoman! four cute boys?!? wow!

    i have one 3-yr old daughter and had and still have my share of sleepless days,"kadaldalan' and "kakulitan"... but hey! with a hug and "i love you" and a "mommy, happy ako kase nandito ka..." it's so all worth it! i love being a MOM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! wow 26 yet 4 kids!..sobrang inggit ako.. im older than you but still single.. yan na ata ang greatest dream ko..maging mommy hehe..

    im glad i saw your link..thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete