Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Liebster Blog: My very first!

I must say that I am humbled, honored, and at the same time excited to receive this award.   Thank you so much to you Sarah. You are of the first few people who took time to read  my site and I cant say thank you enough to know that you always take time to revisit it.THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
So, to keep you aware of the award   , let me share some potent points. 
Liebster is a German word that  means “dearest” or “favorite”. Other meaning may include sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kinda, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. The award recognizes new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 follwers (or friends) who deserve recognition and support for their contribution in the blogosphere. In order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide by the list of rules.
The Rules:
01)  Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
02)  Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
03)  Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
04)  Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
05)  Absolutely NO tags back. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
RULE NO. 01 
I will not be posting the 11 things about ME  as I  have an entry as similar as this just recently. Please do refer to  BC Blogger's Meme: 30 Things About Me .
 
RULE NO. 02
And now to answer Sarah's parked questions for me...
1. What do you love most about blogging ?
I want to build a relationship with all of you. I want to learn more from other bloggers  and MOms too. I want to get to know other women who were doing the same thing as I was doing and adapt as much as good things as  I can. I want to create an impact .. maybe not too big but I want to know that somehow my posts as being of help to everyone.

2. What  was the first song or tune that you sang ?

The greatest love of ALL. I keep on singing that pero talagang di kinaya ng boses ko.. Bata pa lang alam ko  na  pag laki ko magiging frustrated singer ako.

3. What was the first gift  that you had ever received ?
I can't recall , pero siguro toy yun.

4. What is one historical story in your family that you are most proud of?
 
None. Sorry.

5. When did you first learn to go home on your own?
Late bloomer ako, sorry. I think high school na ata yun , kasi narecall ko first year ako hinahatid pa rin ako ng nanay ko. 
6. When did you first learn to live on your own ?
When I was 25 years old . Tapos 26 nag asawa na ko..  haha.. late bloomer diba??

7. Who is your favorite author and why?
Too many to mention -- heto ung answer lagi nung high school kung either tamad kang isulat lahat or wala naman talaga kasi wala kang alam na author...haha ( naalala ko lang)..

8. What is (are) your favorite  movie(s) that touched on  history or based on real life events ?
Well , ung ANAk lang ni ms Vilma Santos ang pinakaunang movie na natouched ako as in ramdam ko kahit pa bata lang ako nun.

9. What do you do when you experience writer's block?
It's either I take a walk or I meditate ( ung as in literal na nakatingin ka lang sa isang bagay).

10. What book or story that you will never get tired of reading?
Well , it was just recently that I got hooked up with 50 shades of grey! It  examines the rise of feminism!! Agree?

11. What difficult decision had you done in your life that was worth it?
Well, fighting for my husband is a decision that I made that is really worth all the pains. It's a long story but to give you an idea.. It has been a long battle as to continue with the relationship or not as someone from his  past does not want to let go of him and making things miserable for us.  It came to a point that we want to let go of each other because we are being hurt so deeply and unlikely things are being out of our control. Hopeless as we may say .. But Life is a fight, and even though it seems like you’re going to get knocked out, you must keep on fighting! And that's what we did.. We fought for our LOVE. 
RULE NO. 03
 
Sorry  for I cannot come up with 11 as  I only have a few for this. 
Jenn Ji Hyun of  Memoirs of a Sassy Girl
Balut of Balut Manila
Reese of Random Thoughts
SANNA of Woman Scribbles

Girls, here are my questions for you!!! Happy answering!!

1. What is your greatest achievement so far and why?

2. How do you spend your free time?

3. To date, what has been your worst disappointment in life?

4. If you could start all over in life, would you change anything?

5. What are the best five words that would describe you?

6. Cakes or rice cakes?

7. What is your most favorite thing about yourself?

8. To be afraid of or to be liked?

9. What makes you smile?

10. What do you want for this Christmas ?

11. And what is your 2013 New Year's resolution?
RULE NO. 04 
See you on your blog site sissies!!
RULE NO. 05  
How I wish I can link/ tag back Sarah!!! 


Let's spread the AWARD and let everybody feel that they are WELCOME!!!
 



11 comments:

  1. weee...this is my 3rd libster award!!!
    ms. joan, thank you so much for appreciating my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really!?! Well, that will just show how much you've been appreciated by your readers! Good Job girl!

      Delete
  2. hi joan! congratulations and thank you so much for the nomination! I'm completely flattered and you know what?...you unknowingly cheered me up! watch out for my post to answer your questions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve it darling! I'll be checking on your post to know you better. See you around!

      Delete
  3. It was great knowing you more with this post. I enjoyed reading every minute of it. I hope to meet you personally in the future as well.

    Blessings to you and your family !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I cant stop saying "thank you to you" darling! I will be looking forward to that! SANA nga noh? hihi..

      Thanks! regards to your kids!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for nominating me, but I did this before:) Liebster award: joysnotepad.blogspot.com
    Anyway, nice knowing you more:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Joanne THANKS very much for including me among the "dearest", I'll be sure to be working on this soon :) I apologize if my feedback is a bit late but I actually saw this the first time you left a comment on my blog. But as usual, It made me speechless every time a fellow blogger tagged, mentioned or dedicate something for me ha ha.

    Thanks again dear and see you around, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joan, thanks for this but I've already made a post similar to this one also, you may check it out if you have time. Just the same, thank you very much for appreciating my blog. Cheers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Thanks very much for this. Now I have another award to post on my blog. Thanks thanks! :D

    I'll do the rules when I get more free time. You really made my day. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! Thank you so much for this award! I've been a little busy and didn't have much time to blog hop, sorry dear.. I'll try to do this asap!

    ReplyDelete