Thursday, January 17, 2013

Absolute Distilled Water

Breastmilk is best for babies and toddlers but what if you are just so unlucky like me?  I only breastfed my babies for atleast 2 weeks due to unknown stomach bug that I always get after I give birth.  Yes, I was unable to breastfed my kids (sad but true). And since I am unable to provide the best quality of milk, I made a huge effort to look for the best possible drinking water to be used on their milk formula. 
 After a thorough research, I ended up with Absolute.
Absolute , though not the very first drinking water I've tried on my kids, made me realized that safe drinking water does not need to be expensive.  I literally invest on my kids' drinking water, and for more than 5 years now, Absolute has been one of my partners. Yes, even my 5 year old son still drinks this, not tap water, not just a regular mineral water but only Absolute Distilled Water. These four  little red head tots consume  6 L of Absolute bottle in a day and a half. Can you just imagine how much money we spend on their drinking water alone?! An average of 22 bottles of 6L  per month. Well, price does not matter as long as you got the best bottled water in the country that is NSF approved.
NSF stands for National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) International which means a credible organization of 1,200 scientists that check the quality and safety of products and services.
What else can you ask for if you already have the best?  
Make Absolute your partner too!  Like Absolute's Facebook page to join the fun community of Absolute moms.

lovelots;
~Joan

No comments: