Monday, February 18, 2013

Captured Thoughts - February Link Up!

 
I have decided to turn this to a fun  and easy linky, CAPTURED THOUGHTS, where I will be asking you to share your special thoughts too.
Anyone can join! Let's have some fun blogging our captured thoughts.
The February linky will be open February 24th through March 2nd. 


Our Captured  Thoughts for February is: How I wish I started blogging before....
Here's my picture when I am 6 months pregnant with my eldest. 

How I wish I started blogging before.... 
I got my kids.
Tips for those who have just started blogging or is interested in the idea of blogging:

I often get this thought that "I should have started blogging earlier".  Have been working on various flavors of the Internet for more than 8 years now and it was just last year that I have started serious blogging. Never did I thought that I can use my Internet skills  to capture every moment I have about motherhood.
I was unable to capture a lot of great moments like:

- when I was pregnant and is looking for prenatal exercise.
-when I was pregnant and is looking for maternity clothes to wear when I reach my maximum size.
-when I was pregnant and is looking for ways to limit my diet.
-when I was pregnant and is looking for helpful sites about pregnancy and motherhood.

-when I got my eldest and is looking for the best breast pump.
-when I got my eldest and is looking for the best feeding bottle, sterilizer, formula milk and so on.
-when I got my eldest and is looking for  the best baby hygiene essentials.
-when I got my eldest and is looking for the best vitamins, diaper, formula -milk and the like.

That's a lot of missed opportunities and memories. Pregnancy and Motherhood was never an easy journey for me, imagine  I got 4 kids with 3 consecutive pregnancies, how  I wish I have discovered blogging even before I got them all.

Anyway , I know it's not too late. I can still share what is working great on my kids. What made me decide to stay on a certain brand or what made me a fan of a product. I'll try to as much as possible recall all reviews I had when I am on the selection stage. Yes, I had a lot of these.  I will make sure to share them to you in the coming days.
And for the mommies to be: watch out why I am now claiming that I am a natural birth advocate when all of my kids were delivered via CS. And why you should too!

Now it's your turn! No need to grab my button or browse to a file of list.
Just come back on Sunday the 24th to comment and link up so we can check and visit yours! Just tell us why you should have started blogging before...... __________________________



lovelots;

`joan
.
badge

get the InLinkz code

6 comments:

  1. I sometimes wish I had started blogging sooner, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sweet! Well, not too late for you to capture every moment!!! Hope to see you on February 24th .

      lovelots;

      Delete
  2. ;-) masayang linkup to. how i wish i started blogging ever since nagka internet. kasi marami palang pwedeng ma meet na kaibigan sa internet. at ang beautiful mo kahit buntis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phioxee! Thanks for dropping by! and thank you din sa compliment.. manas na nga ung ilong ko dyan eh.. hehe..
      Correct ka dyan sister, sana noon pa natin nadiscover ito!
      I hope you can join the link up.. See you again?

      lovelots;

      joan

      Delete
  3. ay normal naman yung ilong pag buntis diba. pero pretty parin kahit buntis. ill try to do the link up ha. me naka schedule na kasi akong nasa draft. pero hanggang bukas pa namn diba? me time pa ako ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's okay.. no pressure dear. Start bukas feb 24 until sunday next week. :)
      Thanks!

      Delete