Friday, February 22, 2013

My one-year of blogging - Blog Bash Link UP

Today marks my one year anniversary of blogging! I can't believe that I was able to come up with 56 posts despite of my very hectic schedule... I am a full time mommy in the morning and a full time employee at night...I am just so proud for not giving up and thank you for taking time to read and visit me. I hope you are getting something from my posts.

Blogging made me grow along the way, there were a lot of things that I was able to learn and accomplish. BLOGGING will hone you to become a better you for as long as you are sincere with what you post and you are true with what you comment. It's not about the money or the fame that your blog can give you but the amazing friendship you'll form with strangers yet wonderful and sincere ladies all around the world.

I have nothing much to say, I was humbled. I just asked to reach 10k eviews before my anniversary yet you gave me 11,965.( konti man para sa iba pero malaki na yun para sakin.) I don't have any giveaways for you now but I am looking forward to provide you with lots of insightful posts the coming days. A promise of more useful posts about motherhood - of how I parent my four toddlers and of how I manage our financial needs. A commitment of sharing my mommyhood experience to all of you.
 Sharing my 4-C-sons. My kids sitting in the same order: Cale and Cade (twins), Clian and Cyle plus mommy Joan.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the next year brings!


Come and join me on my February link up!!.. Just answer :How I wish I started blogging before....


lovelots;

Joan

6 comments:

  1. Congratulation. You are a good mom and provider. Good luck with more years of blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you po so much!!! you know, your blog is one of those fave blogs on my list... your thoughts are always packed with wisdom and joy, kaya po siguro joy ang name nyo..pak-na-pak!!! Did you know that joy din nickname ko?.. hehe..

      lovelots;
      joan

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Joan ! Hope there will be more blogging years to come and blessings to you and your family as well !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Sarah! I miss you!!! thanks for dropping by..Thank you so much for your well wishes!!


      lovelots;

      joan

      Delete
  3. wow full time mom of 4 kids in the morning and full time employee at night and yet nakakapagblog ka pa rin?! pano mo nagagawa yun?..ikaw na! hahaha happy first sa blog mo.. more blog anniversary to come.. cute ng boys mo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ako na talaga!!haha.. thanks for dropping by sister.. and thanks for the compliment para mga boys ko.. see you around!! :)

      Delete