Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March LINK UP: Share your BEST post

My first try for a LINKUP was a failure. BIG Sigh.  But that will not stop me from linking up with YOU! There's nothing nicer than knowing a fellow blogger on the road, specially if the person shares the same interests as yours!


Anyone can join! Just link up  and  share your BEST post.

The March linky will be open March 14 through March 21.


Here's mine. 




Working with you guys all day can be challenging and stressful.
 Imagine, you wake up with so much energy and loudness, you even wake up before the rooster crows, you even wake up before mommy goes to sleep.
I know at your age all you want to do is to explore , to crawl , to walk , to climb , to run and to be by your own.
Forgive me when I yell, forgive me when I'm mad. Forgive me when I stop you when you are just having fun.
I hope you understand why mom wants you to behave, I just don't want you to be hurt when you roam around.
Although , I've now learned several great toddler-taming strategies still never did I envision how challenging raising 4 toddlers would be
. I can't imagine, you are just 4, 3, 3 and 1 .

Yes, I am writing this because you made mommy cry for the first time and I am so sorry if I let you see that. It does not mean that I got tired of you all. It is just that , there are feelings that turning up in places that I wouldn't expect!
Maybe , I just can't keep the feeling inside.
 I had patience but I think I was not able to control of my emotions , I have stood my ground though; I don’t treat any of you differently.
No one gets special privileges; no one gets away with something which the other may not as I love you all equally everyday.
I'll spare you from pain and heartaches for as long as time will allow me to.


What have you been linking up lately?



I hope you enjoyed your stay. Please consider following me on twitter and G+ or liking me on facebook



 

16 comments:

  1. Hi! thanks for likin up with the ladies!
    following back :)
    www.prettylittledahlia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by Claudia! I enjoyed the link up and I am wishing to meet all of these girls asap. Oh btw.. Dahlia is so pretty! How I wish I had a baby girl too!

      Delete
  2. Hello Joan,
    Wow 4. I can hardly keep up with one. Im returning the follow. Love your blog. I'll visit often. Have an awesome day.
    Best
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for returning the favor. Your posts are worth following dear! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for hosting. I just added my Couponing 101 series.

    I am also hosting the Harvest of Friends Weekend Blog Hop. You are more than welcome to stop on by to add your blog.

    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for participating dear. Atleast now, I will not say that this link up is a failure. Thanks much!

      Delete
  4. Hi Joan thanks for the following and of course you can stop by and say hi whenever you like...I'm also following you

    www.myadventureswithmy2kids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure to follow you! Thanks dear!

      Delete
  5. I'll try the link up later baka kasi hindi ako maka-comply masyado nakakahiya naman. medyo busy kasi...

    Balut :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay dear! There are alot of next time!! :) See you around!

      Delete
  6. Aww. That's a very heart-warming letter for your little man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the link up! Following you now on G+, twitter, and FB!

    Mandy from thecomfycrafter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for linking up! I followed you as well! Hope to see you again!

      Delete
  8. Hi Joan
    I'm a follower and linked up today. I'm also adding you on FB and T
    Best
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks much dear! I will do the same! And thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sis Joan, thanks for this. I shall link up soon. Grabe, ang dami ko natutunan re blogging dahil sa inyo :)

    ReplyDelete