Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cheers for Mom & Me! : get your free ticket for Mother's day!

Hello Mommies! Are you looking for a great event to attend to before you finally end your summer vacation? Save the date for the upcoming Mom&Me event. It is just 2 weeks from now so what are you waiting for? This will definitely be a fun weekend with your Mini-Me! You might be the lucky mommy who can go to the Mom & Me event for free! Hurry while the GIVEAWAY is still up!

Here's  what's in store for you on the fun-filled weekend:







Let's end our summer vacation with this awesome event! See you!!
 
I hope you enjoyed your stay. Please consider following me on twitter and G+ or liking me on facebook.


4 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers' Day Joan ! To say that you are busy is an understatement. I just would like to ask if you know how to insert google ads inside , specifically on top of the blog post which is in between the date and the title post. I am trying to learn how but the tutorial is not working for me . Would greatly appreciate for your reply and feel free to visit my blog anytime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Mothers' day to you Sarah! oh.. um do I'm not sure how to do that as well. What I know is to add google ads above the title post just above the day. But I don't know how to insert one as well. Sorry.

      You just gave me an idea to search for it. :) Btw,once you learned it, kindly share it with me , ok?

      Delete