Monday, May 6, 2013

Fitness Friday - Revolt Fitness Week 1


Overwhelmed and Confused, that's what I have felt when I received an email a few weeks ago asking if I could join and be a fitness blogger for Revolt Fitness program.

I said, whaatt?? O.M.G to the Nth power!

Overwhelmed as I would be an official fitness blogger  and confused as I am not really sure if the email is intended to me. LOL

I never recall tackling fitness program on my blog though I have some plans of getting into zumba but  I never thought that someone will be interested in me. BIG LAUGH. Oh Lord, you are just so good to send some motivation and a lot of opportunities along the way.

I was hesitant at first as I am not really a work-out person. I feel so lazy to do all craps and I know I can't commit on the diet meal plan.

But hey, it knocked so hard on my door even if I did not ask for it. It is something that I should grab and something that I should not miss I guess so why not give it a try.

As a Revolt blogger I will gain 12 weeks of access to the Revolt website for FREE.  At the completion of my trial and blogging about my experience (at least one blog posting a week for 12 weeks) I will then be given free lifetime access.  Too good to be true? That's what I thought too.

So I immediately replied back to the sender asking if the blogger opportunity is intended to me and if it is applicable from someone outside USA.

Well it is and  after some exchange of emails she immediately sent me some  sample packs for a kick start program.  And there was it!

The program is so easy to handle, it will not consume much of your time, meal plans are just easy to prepare and everything is actually spoon feed.  Whatelse can I ask for? Oh yeah and what can you say about a fitness program that has a cheat day every week?  Can I just call that awesome?!

The Revolt program, founded by Nichole Huntsman, works by getting all the support that you need to succeed: A 20-40 minute workout which you can do at home as you will be given a free access on the video (videos on all sort of levels) , diet meal plan which is a print away, and a community of bloggers that you can talk to whenever you miss something or you need something. It is always good to know that someone  is just ready to back you up and cheer for you along the way. It's a great way to motivate yourself as others are looking forward to your progress.

The first week is called "kickstart" or  detox part which I have done last week. Look just down below. Amazing, right?


So far I have surprisingly enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. As a  matter of fact I’m quite impressed.I'm hoping to stay on the look until I get my old body back! (crossing.my.fingers)

 I'll keep you posted. Promise!

I hope you enjoyed your stay. Please consider following me on twitter and G+ or liking me on facebook.




6 comments:

  1. Hi,
    It's lovely blog hop Thursdays, I stopped by to show your blog some love! If you could subscribe to mine.

    http://thesingleparenttrials.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by! I'll make sure to share the love!

      See yeah!

      Delete
  2. All the best with the coming weeks, look forward to your next update. New follower from Weekend Social Mix. Hope you get a chance yo check out my blog page.

    Have a great week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling! I will and hope to see you more often!

      Delete
  3. Well, I'm glad you decided to join Revolt and what an awesome first week! That's a crazy loss, I can't wait to see the rest of the 12 weeks.

    Thanks for linking up last week, this weeks linky is live now if you want to link up again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Let's keep the motivation to stay sexy, fit and most of all healthy!!

      Delete